Friday, November 4, 2016


I will be photographing Corvallis Oregon, a small town situated in the foothills of the Oregon Coast and Cascade mountain ranges. Corvallis has an exuberant culture of love and expectance of new ideology. This liberal and welcoming college town is home to 53,000 happy citizens going through everyday life and living it to the fullest. Since Corvallis takes great care of their small businesses, I will photograph a owner of a local business for a portrait shot. For the landmark I will photograph the train at Avery park. Perhaps the most difficult to photograph is the activity portion of the assignment. Do I take pictures of college kids drinking beer at Block 15? Do I take pictures of hikers at Bald Hill? Do I go to the gym and watch a basketball practice? Hopefully as I walk through the city something exciting will catch my attention!

No comments:

Post a Comment