Wednesday, November 23, 2016

I am going to shoot a photo story pertaining to the idea of an individuals struggle to gain acceptance into a social group. I plan to get pictures of teenagers doing things to gain acceptance such as bullying, smoking, sex, drinking and driving, and fashion choices. I will get an overall picture of a kid pinned up against a locker and bystanders just walking by. For the medium shot I will get a picture of teenagers in a car filled with alcohol and a visibly impaired driver. For the close up shot I want to photograph teenagers smoking and the subject looks ashamed. For the picture reguarding sexual pressure I will get a picture of a girl and guy in a car. For the fashion choice photo I will take pictures of girls at the mall looking at racey clothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment